Saturday, January 24, 2009

William Shatner

I've recently starting watching Boston Legal with Kate and my dad, somtimes Jamie. I would think being being a lawyer would be and very fun job! Lot's of different jobs keep coming up and they're interesting me! But of course I would be getting an actual job 'till i am MUCH older :D

I was watching an episode where Denny Crane is helping this celebrity who had attempted murder and when they were walking into the court room and the paparazzi was asking quitsions all he said ws "Denny Crane" which ALWAYS makes me laugh. He such a funny guy! I want to watch more shows or films with William Shatner!

I've also been reading the autobiography of William Shatner, where he begins his book with somthing about a gorilla named Koko. It's just to funny! I say that a lot when i talk about William Shatner, but he really is just TOO funny!!

Well I have to go do my chores soooooo Em is outtah the building/site! :O

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE him!! Lol, Denny Crane. I am addicted to Boston. :-) The book sounds really good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) The first time I saw William Shatner was in Star Trek reruns.

    ReplyDelete