Sunday, January 18, 2009




Yay!! Kate wrote about my blogging and I have some readers! WOOT! Hahaha.




The days are getting wamer and I'm happy! I think it's just a one time thing and then the cold will come back to haunt me. But atleast I can go sledding, because I havn't done that yet. But then again I'm all backwards. I wish I could sledding in the summer and then I don't go sledding in the winter. I drink more slurpies and eat more icecream in the winter I also want to go swimming, and when I do I walk home and let my hair freeze to my face! Infact I want to go swimming today but it's WAY warmer today.




Today it is much warmer because when I was delivering I had to unzip my coat and pull of my gloves! Of course I didnt take off my hat because I always have morning hair! (I deliver in the morning on weekends) Let's just hope this evil cold doesnt come back!




6 comments:

  1. That character reminds me of Burgess Meredith, an actor who played The Joker in Batman (the 60's TV series), the boxing coach in Rocky, and the dad in Grumpy Old Men. But mainly, he really looks like The Joker from the TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that we don't have a scanner because then you could post some of your drawings! Maybe you can scan them at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deliver.....what? Babies? Souls from hell? Pizza? What do you deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are suppose to hit 30 today... That is like a tropical heat wave considering it has been -40 or so here.


    I thought I was crazy because I eat more frozen treats in the Winter. Lol. I am jelous, you have slurpies there!! We have slushies, but they are gross. Lol.



    Stay warm, and remember that if there is snow on the ground, it is not fun running through the sprinkler!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I delivery papers! If I delivered pizza i'd probably eat before it got to the house xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to eat ice cream in the winter too. Sometimes I go down to the indoor pool at the park and swim there in the winter. It is more fun in the summer though because they open the roof and you can see the sky while you swim. :)

    ReplyDelete