Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm a beginner :P

Some of you may know my mom, Kate or becomingkate.My name is Emily, lot's of people call me em though. But Kate ALWAYS blogs about somthing new or something not so new...or something boring BUT it's usually fun to read (lol, backtracking!) I always watch kate write stuff on here (and always interrupt her train of thought) and i want to be an author or a movie writerso this would be a good way to start. But so far I'm not that good at writing books, just reading them, haha!


Maybe my name on here gives it away but I'm always hyper. I really happy go lucky but definitely NOT preppy. I would show you a picture of me but I would have to ask Kate's permission and she is grocery shopping. Somtimes i will go overboard with my talking or typing and just type and type and type and type and type *gasp* AND TYPE forever! :D So you can just skip to the good part (if there is one.) ANYWAYS i gotta get ready for bed and i really don't want to but im being held against my will. Bye!! Emily, OUT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great! Kate does keep us all entertained so you have a good role model I think this will be good practice if you want to be a writer.

    ReplyDelete