Saturday, January 17, 2009

I LOVE Jacob Black!


I am in love with Jacob Black from the Twilight series! I have only really read the first two books. He hardly shows up in the first book but he seems so totally AWESOME! He is in the second book a LOT more, so i was happy when i read it. I really want to get the third book called Eclipse because all my friends say that he comes up a lot more! Anothe reason I like Jacob Black is that i have always loved werewolves more than vampires! And plus he doesnt break Bella's heart *cough*EDWARD!*cough*


Here are some reason why everybody (including Bella!!) should love Jacob Black:

1. He's a DOG!!

2. He's super warm!

3.He's alive

4.He's the right kind of monster

4.He's furry and shaggy!

5.He keeps promises

6.Charlie (Bella's dad) likes him

7.He laughs at stuff that makes weaker men cringe.

8.He smiles from ear to ear

9.He doesn't suck blood

10.He growls...enough said :D


Sorry to Edward lovers, he's super cool to just not enough :O




8 comments:

  1. Hi Em, my daughter likes Edward but she is fond of Jacob. She has read all four books. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very excellent reasons for liking Jacob. I also prefer living things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to read these books and see the movie, just haven't made it to them yet. They sound soooooo good!!!


    I am with you, I am not a fan of vampires. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em ...welcome to the blogging world. I have read so much about you that I feel like I already know you a little bit. Hope you have fun and you listen to Kate's rules about blogging.

    Take care! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's a dog, I love it! I have 4 dogs and they are always up to something!
    Happy blogging!
    ben

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read all the books and seen the movie.Have you seen the movie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yush i have seen the movie, i was impressed by how accurate it is! :D

    ReplyDelete