Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Twilight Blog :o


This is going to be hard to admit, but I must say it. I AM A JACOB BLACK FANGIRL! o.O

Okay phew, got that out of my system! I just finished reading eclipse and i think it is a super duper awesome book!! Except Bella is marrying Edward! Phooey...


I've been watching a lot of youtube videos about how to annoy Edward and these are some of my favorites.


1 Ask him how old he is.

2Then drop your jaw and say 'Oh my GAWD your OLD!'

2 stab him with a pencil (teehee)

3 Show him a picture of Robert Pattinson and luagh at the resemblance

4 Watch Harry Potter and when Cedric appears scream 'CEDWARD!'

5 Wear a Team Jacob shirt

6 Make him wear a Team Jacob shirt.

7 Tell him you think his piano playing is horrible and that he must be tone deaf

8 Imagine his brothers naked while following him around.

9 Ask him for a blood donation

10 Tell him 'you' know what Bella's thinking

11Everytime you see a car, jump infront of it and scream at him to save you.

12 Tell him that you saw him and Jacob sneaking around at night

13 Wink at him when you say number 12

14 Throw garlic at him, screaming 'DIE DIE DIE!!'


Tehee :3 Those are my FAVORITE! Yet once again, no offence to Edward lovers.

Gotta go now! BYYYEE GUUUYYSS



3 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure who he is, but he is certainly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good ones:) I love Jacob and Edward both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you’ll find that stabbing with a pencil is a good way of annoying anyone, not just vampires.

    ReplyDelete